We love the caribbean blue on this chain! You will too! Paired with our awesome hematite beads, this chain is made for good trouble.
"Do not get lost in a sea of despair. Be hopeful, be optimistic. Our struggle is not the struggle of a day, a week, a month, or a year, it is the struggle of a lifetime. Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble." -John Lewis
Metria Design donates $1 from each chain sold to The John and Lillian Miles Lewis Foundation.
Proudly designed and handmade in Los Angeles, CA
Good Trouble Beaded Chain
- To use as a mask chain, simply slide one hook over each ear loop and place the chain behind your neck. That's it! The chain will securely hold your mask when not in use.
- To use as a glasses strap, slide one rubber loop (included in your order) onto each hook and attach the free end of the rubber loop to your glasses' temples.
- To use as a necklace push the open ends of the hooks together and voila!
- Glass Beads
- Antique Silver color metal hooks
- Total length 24 inches
- 2mm chain - Lightweight ~ 5.5 grams
- To clean, use mild soap, water and a microfiber cloth