A bright and joyful chain. The polychrome beads will put on a dazzling display of color in the sun. A perfect way to spice up your mask wearing.
This chain celebrates love and equality for all. The polychrome beads are arranged in a special dot and dash pattern famously known as Morse Code. The message reads, Love Is Love.
Metria Design donates $1 from each chain sold to organzations supporting our LGBTQ+ community.
Proudly designed and handmade in Los Angeles, CA
Love Is Love Beaded Chain
- To use as a mask chain, simply slide one hook over each ear loop and place the chain behind your neck. That's it! The chain will securely hold your mask when not in use.
- To use as a glasses strap, slide one rubber loop (included in your order) onto each hook and attach the free end of the rubber loop to your glasses' temples.
- To use as a necklace push the open ends of the hooks together and voila!
- Glass Beads
- Antique Silver color metal hooks
- Total length 24 inches
- 2mm chain - Lightweight ~ 5.5 grams
- To clean, use mild soap, water and a microfiber cloth