This chain is named in honor of October being Breast Cancer Awareness month. $1 from each chain sold goes to support A Cause for Entertainment, an amazing non-profit founded in 2015 by Jessica Sherman. To learn more about this wonderful organization, visit https://causeforentertainment.com
Proudly designed and handmade in Los Angeles, CA
Pinktober Beaded Chain
- To use as a mask chain, simply slide one hook over each ear loop and place the chain behind your neck. That's it! The chain will securely hold your mask when not in use.
- To use as a glasses strap, slide one rubber loop (included in your order) onto each hook and attach the free end of the rubber loop to your glasses' temples.
- To use as a necklace push the open ends of the hooks together and voila!
- Glass Beads
- Antique Silver color metal hooks
- Total length 24 inches
- 2mm chain - Lightweight ~ 5.5 grams
- To clean, use mild soap, water and a microfiber cloth